How to Change and upgrade my Air France flight?
There are several ways to change and upgrade your Air France flight. You can use the Air France mobile app, visit an Air France ticket office, or call the Air France customer service line at +1-800-237-2747 or OTA at +1 888 915 2449. You can also use a travel agent or another third party to help you make changes to your Air France flight.
What are the charges of changing flight dates on Air France?
Changing your flight date on Air France can incur some hefty charges.
- Depending on how much notice you give and the availability of seats, you could be looking at a change fee of anywhere from $75 to $200.
- If you’re trying to change your flight within 24 hours of your original departure time, the fee jumps to $400.
- So be sure to weigh all your options before making any changes!
Can I upgrade my booking to a higher cabin class?
Yes, you can upgrade your booking to a higher cabin class, but there are a few things you need to consider first.
- First, you’ll need to pay the difference in price between the two cabin classes.
- Second, the upgrade may only be available for some flights or cabin types.
- And finally, you may only be able to upgrade if the flight is full. So be sure to check with your airline before making any changes.
How to Change Flight Date Online with the Air France?
Air France makes it easy to change your flight date online.
- You can do it up to two hours before your flight. To change your flight date, go to the Air France website and sign in.
- Click on “Manage My Booking.” You will see your flight information and the option to change your date.
- Click on the “Change Flight Date” button. You will be asked to provide the new date and time.
- You can also choose to change your flight to a different route. After you have entered the new information, click on “Submit.”
How to Upgrade in Air France?
Air France offers a generous upgrade policy to its elite members.
- You are automatically upgraded if you are an elite member and there is an open seat in first or business class.
- You are upgraded to the next class of service if there are no open seats in first or business class.
- You can still be upgraded if you are not an elite member, but it is optional.
- You can request an upgrade by contacting Air France’s customer service agent at +1-800-237-2747 or OTA at: +1 888 915 2449.
- You will be upgrade if there is an open seat in first or business class.
- If there are no open seats in first or business class, you will be upgrade to the next class of service.
Related Blogs –