How do I check in on a British Airways Flight?
If you are flying with British Airways, you can check in at the airport or online using the British Airways App.
- Go to the British Airways website and enter your booking reference and last name to check in online.
- You will be able to select your seat, print your boarding pass, and add any hold luggage to your booking once you have logged in.
- If you are checking in at the airport, you must go to the British Airways Flights counter. You must provide your passport and boarding permit here.
- You can check in using the British Airways app by launching the app and providing your booking reference and last name. You will be able to select your seat once you have logged in.
How do I contact British Airways for a flight?
- Using British Airways customer care number
Call British Airlines at 1-800-247-9297 or +1-888-915-2449 (international).
Please adhere to the directions they provide
- Using the Live Chat Option:
You may also use the live chat option to ask questions. Go to British Airways’ official website. Then go to their contact page, and on the right, you’ll see a live chat option. You can send your complaints there and get a fast response to speak with someone from British Airlines.
- Using the Email feature:
Simply write an email to the British Airways official email address addressing any query-related issue.
- Choosing a Social Media Platform
You can communicate via social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
British Airways Baggage Allowance
- When flying with British Airways Flights, you can bring one carry-on bag and one personal item. As a result, it is always a good idea to check the airline’s website before departing.
- For additional information, call British Airlines at 1-800-247-9297 or +1-888-915-2449 (international).
- You can purchase additional baggage allowance at the British Airways Check-in Desk if you are already at the airport. The cost will vary depending on the route you take and the weight of your luggage.
- You must purchase an extra luggage allowance online at least 24 hours before your journey. Extra baggage can also be added at the airport, but you must do it at least two hours before your departure.
Q1: Where are British Airlines’ headquarters located?
A1: The headquarters of British Airlines are in Harmondsworth, United Kingdom.
Q2: What is the best way to contact British Airlines?
A2: You can contact the support executive at
- By making a phone call.
- Emailing a customer service representative at British Airways
- Using the Live Chat feature
- Continuing with the Social Media links
The page offers information on how I can contact British Airways, and the phone numbers will allow you to speak with a representative from British Airways. If you have any doubts, read the blog again carefully for clarification.
For more information, call the British Airways customer support phone number at:
- US Number: 1-800-247-9297 (US) or +1-888-915-2449 (International)
- Australia Number: (+61) 1300 767 177
- France Number: 01 86 99 00 01
- Canada Number: 1800 – 2479297
- Germany Number: +49 (0) 421 2215 7897
- India Number: 000800 050 3215