How to use companion pass Southwest?
The Southwest Companion Pass is a great way to get a lot of value out of your Southwest travel. With the Companion Pass, you can add a companion to any Southwest flight for just the taxes and fees. Here’s how to use your Companion Pass to get the most out of your Southwest travel. Take to a customer service person at OTA: +1-888-915-2449 or AIRLINE: +1-800-435-9792.
Companion pass Southwest how to use –
The Companion Pass is a great benefit offered by Southwest Airlines. It allows you to bring a companion with you on any flight for free. Here are a few tips on how to use your Companion Pass:
- Make sure you are eligible for a Companion Pass. You can qualify if you earn 110,000 Rapid Rewards points in a calendar year.
- Book your flight with points. You can either use points you’ve earned yourself or use points from a family member or friend.
- Add your companion to the flight. Your companion will need to have their own Southwest Airlines account and their name will need to be added to the flight reservation.
- Enjoy your flight! Your companion will be able to accompany you on any flight, for free.
How do I use companion pass Southwest?
If you are a Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Member, you may be wondering how to use your Companion Pass. The Companion Pass is a benefit offered to Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Members that allows them to bring a companion with them on any flight, for free, as long as the flight is booked using points.
- In order to qualify for a Companion Pass, you must first earn 110,000 Rapid Rewards points in a calendar year.
- Once you have earned the points, you simply need to add your companion’s name to your reservation and they will fly with you for free.
- If you are not a Rapid Rewards Member, you can sign up for free on the Southwest Airlines website.
- Or call the customer service agent at OTA: +1-888-915-2449 or AIRLINE: +1-800-435-9792.
How to use companion pass on Southwest?
If you’re a fan of Southwest Airlines, you’re probably familiar with their Companion Passes. This perk allows you to bring a companion along on any Southwest flight for free. Here’s how to use your Companion Passes on Southwest:
- First, make sure you’re logged into your Southwest account.
- Then, find the “My Account” tab and select “Companion Pass.”
- You’ll see a list of all of your eligible flights. Simply select the flight you want to book and click “Add Companion.”
- That’s it! Your companion will be booked on the flight, and you’ll both be able to enjoy the trip for free.
How to use buddy pass Southwest?
If you have a Southwest Airlines buddy pass, there are a few things you need to know before you can use it.
- First, you’ll need to create a reservation for yourself and your buddy.
- Your buddy will need to be travelling with you on the same flight, and you’ll both need to have seats reserved.
- You can only use a buddy pass for travel within the United States.
- Finally, you’ll need to pay the taxes and fees for your flight.
Also Read Related Blogs –