How to use rapid rewards points for car rental?
If you are a Southwest Rapid Rewards member, there are a few ways you can use your points to get a car rental. You can use points to pay for the rental car, or you can use points to get a rental car upgrade. You can also use points to pay for your rental car’s insurance. Talk to a customer service representative at OTA: +1-888-915-2449 or AIRLINE: +1-800-435-9792.
If you’re looking for a way to use your Rapid Rewards points for a car rental, you’re in luck. There are a few different ways to go about it, and we’ll walk you through the process.
- The first option is to use your points to pay for your rental car outright.
- This can be a great way to get a discount on your rental, and it’s the simplest way to use your points.
- Another option is to use your points to cover the cost of your rental insurance.
- This can be a great way to save money on your rental, and it’s a safer option than going without insurance.
- Finally, you can use your points to get a rental car through the Rapid Rewards program.
- This option is great if you don’t have enough points to cover the cost of your rental car outright, or if you want to use your points for a different type of rental car.
How to use Southwest points for car rental?
- You can use your Southwest points to rent cars from certain providers.
- When you book a rental car, be sure to include your Southwest Rapid Rewards number in the reservation.
- You’ll then be charged for the rental using your points.
- Points prices vary, so be sure to compare the point cost to the cash price of the rental.
How to use Southwest points for rental car?
If you’re looking to save on your next rental car, you can use your Southwest points to get a discount.
- Just log in to your Southwest account and select “Points Pay” under the “Use Points” tab.
- You can then use your points to pay for your rental car.
- Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the offer, as there may be restrictions on the type of car you can rent or the amount of points you need to use.
- You can also use points to pay for your rental car insurance, so it’s a great way to save on your travel costs.
- Contact the customer service department at OTA: +1-888-915-2449 or AIRLINE: +1-800-435-9792.
How do I use Southwest points to rent a car?
If you’re a Southwest Airlines Frequent Flyer, you can use your points to rent a car.
- Just go to the Southwest website and click on the “Rent a Car” link.
- You’ll be able to choose from a variety of rental car companies.
- You can also use your points to pay for your car rental.
Also Read Related Blogs –