Southwest Airlines: How to use rapid rewards?
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program is an innovative loyalty program designed to reward customers for their loyalty and frequent flyer status. This program provides customers with a variety of benefits, including the ability to earn points for flights, use the points for travel rewards, and access exclusive offers and discounts. Contact the customer service agent at OTA: +1-888-915-2449 or AIRLINE: +1-800-435-9792.
Can you use Southwest points for hotels?
- Yes, you can use your Rapid Rewards points to book hotel stays with select hotel partners.
- You can also book a hotel stay with Southwest Vacations and use your Rapid Rewards points to pay for your stay.
- This is a great way to get the most out of your Rapid Rewards points, and it can help you save money on your hotel stay.
- When booking a hotel stay with Rapid Rewards, you’ll find a variety of partner hotels to choose from, including several well-known brands.
- Depending on the partner hotel, you may be able to use your Rapid Rewards points to cover the entire cost of your stay, or you may be able to use them to reduce the cost of your stay.
- It’s important to take the time to compare the different hotels available so that you can get the most value out of your Rapid Rewards points.
- Additionally, you should take the time to read the terms and conditions of each hotel partner to make sure you understand the rules and restrictions of the program.
- For more assistance, talk to a live person Southwest Airlines by dialing OTA: +1-888-915-2449 or AIRLINE: +1-800-435-9792.
How to use Southwest companion pass?
Southwest Airlines’ Rapid Rewards Program is a great way to make travel more affordable and enjoyable. The Companion Pass is one of the best benefits of the program, allowing you to bring one companion along with you on any Southwest flight at no additional cost. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your Southwest Companion Pass:
- The Companion Pass is available to those who earn 110,000 Rapid Rewards points in one calendar year.
- Points can be earned through flying and through the use of co-branded credit cards.
- Once you have earned the Companion Pass, you will be able to one person to fly for free with you on any Southwest flight.
- The Companion Pass is valid for the following calendar year in which it was earned. As well as the following full calendar year.
- The Companion Pass can be use for both paid and award flights.
- You can change your companion up to three times per calendar year.
- Your designated companion must be present at the time of check-in. And must travel on the same flight, date and itinerary as you.
- You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes and fees for your designated companion’s flight.
Also Read Related Blogs –